Employment Information

Application Information

Important Employee Information

FAQ Part-Time Employment

How do I apply online?
To apply online, go to the online Employment Application

What if I stop the online application and want to come back to it later?
Your application is not saved until you click the final SUBMIT button.  If you do not complete the online application, you can begin again later. 

What if I make a mistake on the Online Application and click the SUBMIT button?
Start over and re-submit an Online Application.  If the change is a minor one, contact the Recreation Department, (414)773-2900, and we will make the change for you. 

I would like to apply for more than one position.  What should I do?
To apply for more that one position, you may submit ONE employment application.

Can I check on the status of my application after it is submitted?
Contact the Recreation Department (414)773-2900 or Send us an Email.

Do I need a work permit?  Where do I obtain a work permit?
The Wisconsin State Wage and Hour Compliance Office requires that all persons under the age of 16 MUST have a work permit. Parents/Guardians will use the following link to obtain the work permit: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/er/laborstandards/workpermit/

A work permit costs $10.00.  You will reimbursed on your first paycheck.